cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction in allocation of points ????

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its just seemed something odd just like if few people answers my thread i can allocate points only few of them.

if i like to allocate points to the persons who are gven solution....or are really taken pains to answer that

i can allocate 1 10 points to only one as issue solved....Thats fine But

i cant allocate 6 points not more than 2 or 3 members???/whats the reason behind this.......why should we have restriction on

helpful answers???

Regards

sas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SaS,

Please see this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/crphelp

Thanks

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> i cant allocate 6 points not more than 2 or 3 members???/whats the reason behind this

Simple....

Two 6 points it means you acknowledged 2 "Very helpful" Answer. Right? If still your query is "unanswered" then they might well thought-out you as dumb ;-(

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > i cant allocate 6 points not more than 2 or 3 members???/whats the reason behind this

>

> Simple....

>

> Two 6 points it means you acknowledged 2 "Very helpful" Answer. Right? If still your query is "unanswered" then they might well thought-out you as dumb ;-(

No I mean we can select one answer as sloved one.that we can do no issues.

so if further the one who got same problem they can directly look at the answer.

But helpfull answers are unlimited and that no one bothers really , so restricing them i feel the persons are who has taken pain is not well paid....so we can request that Quota can be increased from 2 .....what u say?

Sas

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> But helpfull answers are unlimited and that no one bothers really , so restricing them i feel the persons are who has taken pain is not well paid....so we can request that Quota can be increased from 2 .....what u say?

> Sas

It sounds like a problem requires more than 2-3 soluitons to get it solved.

Also if more than 2 people give the same answer than the prior one should be given the value.

In that case you can assign 2 ponits for rest of the people.

So i don't find any fault with current system.

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yh i will agree .

But more than 2 people really taking pains to answer the question then they should be rewarded wright?That doesnt cost to any one if their efforts are recognised....

And i hope this is not copy paste work ,Dont you agree a solution can be more than 2 views???and by discussing it will be prolonged....

I will eleborate a little once i find time on this....

Regards

sas