cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS configuration document for mySAP ERP2004

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me where can I get complete documentation on configuring ESS for mySAP ERP2004. The documentation available on SAP SDN is just a 10 page document without any configuration steps. I could easily find the documentation on configuring ESS for mySAP ERP2005 but not for mySAP ERP2004. Please help !!!!

Thanks,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

First of all welcome to SDN!!

I think you should visit this link. This will definately help you. This contains the configurational steps as well as the details about the ESS configuration.

1) <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/21eb036a-0a01-0010-25a3-b2224432640a">Configurinf ESS for mySAP ERP2004</a>

2) <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3467">(Webolg)- Configuring ESS for mySAP ERP2004</a>

I hope this should solve your problem.

Regards

Pravesh

PS: Please consider rewarding points if helpful or solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravesh,

Thanks for reply. I am also looking for a document which gives a complete description of the roles, worksets and iViews involved in the ESS business package for mySAP ERP2004.

Thanks,

Tom

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Your Welcome! If your problem is solved then kindly close the thread and <i>reward appropriately</i>.

Or update us, what ever the result you get..

Regards

Pravesh

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have uploaded the ESS in Portal. There are some pages having Webdyn Pro iViews, containing only the links in this WebDynPro iView. I have the two requirements :

1. One of this link from Webdynpro iview is not working, the problem is that how we can check the mapping of this link, means which page will it call?

2. One link which is in Webdyn Pro iView, opens some page and the requirement is that I have to open some other page. How can I achieve this?

Please help me.

Regards

Deep Nain Kundra

Answers (0)