cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kenya - Electronic Signature Device interface with SAP R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a SAP implementation for Kenya. As per the legal requirement in Kenya, we need to print the electronic signature on invoice using ESD device - Electronic Signature Device. I want to know as to how it is interfaced with SAP R/3 and what is the process followed for printing the invoice (bearing electronic signature).

Appreciate your inputs in this regards. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

I think for the integration of ESD with SAP you should discuss with your SAP XI person or the ABAPer.

Bcoz they have to identify that how the data is coming from ESD and in which format it is coming . Whether

it is coming in .csv or .txt 0r xml etc which is compatible with SAP R/3. Then subsequently you will have to

discuss where these data will get store and how the SAP will pick those data to populate in billing document.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sushant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

We are facing the same issue now in Tanzania

Did you manage to get a workable solution? The supplier we have working on our solution has implemented a complex collection of PC software and printer drivers to get the ESD to receive the data. This is very cumbersome and although it seems to work I don't see it as an ongoing solution.

Regards

Dave Lloyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Our company need to do similar exercise in Zimbabwe. Would you be so kind as to share how you implemented a solution in your SAP/R3 environment.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Denver.