cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry Reason code for WM PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When we entry WM PI result with LI11N, we want to place the reason code if any stock difference.

However I cannot find any field to entry the reason code in WM PI.

Who can advise it ?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to give the reason for movement, please check IMG help for this:

SPRO > LE > WM > System Modifications > BAdI for Entering Inventory Data in IM

Please also check OSS note 559531 where it is explained clearly that through report RLLI2100 it is possible to execute IM clearing in foreground and give the reaon for movement (SE38 > F8 > give selection (WH number, storage type 999) + F8 > menu - List - Clear online frgrn ).

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-wm/reason-codes-wm-physical-inventory-1...

Regards,

Csaba

(warehouse inventory reason for movement)

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 4, 2009 6:59 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This question was raised earlier in forum , as correctly mentioned there is no field to mention reason code except the name of counter. IF you want to have the reason code then I believe you may need to create Z report for the same.

Regards,

Prashant

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

There's no field in LI11n to record the reason code similar to IM PI , if thats what you are looking for.

The only other editable field is the counter which is usually the name of the person who's doing the WM PI.

As per my understanding, In WM -PI customizing, the config isnt present to define the reason codes as well.

Experts : please correct me if im incorrect here.

Thanks,