cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Adapter changing SSL Cert

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Guys do you know how to use the AS2 Adapter ?. Our Customer is complaining that Invoices sent to them are now being rejected due to signing problem.

The Receiver Agreement has Security Settings for AS2 Sender Signing Key TRUSTED\ mycompanykeys \ mycompanykey

and AS2 Receiver Encrypt and Auth certicate TRUSTED\ mycompanykeys \ customercert

But if I have a new certificate were and how do I physically put this on the server ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly stated it is an issue with the certificates.

To uplaod the certificates is the responsibilty of the BASIS team.However if you are suppose to do the settings than this is the procedure.

First thing you need to check is whether the SSL service is active. This youo can check in transaction SMICM>Goto> service.

Incase if you do not see the SSL service here then you need to active the service.

Please refer to the following procedure to activate the service.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/14/ef2940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Once this is done there are certain adapter specific settings, for this please refer to the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/f5/799add57aeee4f889265094a04695c/frameset.htm

After finishing the above two procedures the certificates will be successfully uploaded in the system.(AS2 requires two kinds of certificate i.e.e SSL for encryping serving information i.e. host, port etc and second is the AS2 certificates to encypt the actual payload)

Once the AS2 certificates of the sender are uplaoded in the XI server then the name of this certificate is to be given in the Key trusted that you have mentioned.

regards,

Milan Thaker.

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I could not find any mention of AS2 and SSL in that SAPHelp. This is AS2 Seeburger specific adapter question.

Are you sure it is mentioned ?