cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have taken over support of an EBP 3.5 system which has a large number, ie thousands, of unprocessed IDOCS going back several years. These are all in status 64 and relate to CUA.

I don't want to process these IDOCS, due to their age, and can't archive them as status 64 is not archivable. I tried using t/action BD73 to flag them for delete, but can't do this as the IDOCS are not in error.

Can anybody advise on the best way to handle these IDOCs?

Regards

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can set a new status to these IDocs by using the report RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS via SE38.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info - unfortunately this ABAP is not available in my system - is there any other way of dealing with these IDOCS?

Cheers

Richard

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with BD87...

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm.. sorry, but there is no other way to convert the status. All other options will process the IDoc from status 64 (like in BD87 as mentioned above).

You can only delete the or set them to "68 - no further processing" if they are in status 51.

Regards,

Kai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For info. - have been advised that the best way to deal with these is to make status 64 IDOCs archivable via t/action WE47 then archive / delete in usual manner.

Cheers

Richard