cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a sales order for a customer with 10000 order quantity. But the stock availble for this material is only 5000 as shown during availability check and it is correct also. The partial deliveries are allowed for this cusstomer. While saving the sales order, it is blocked due to credit check as dynamic credit check is active for this customer. But after the order is released through VKM1, if I go to the sales order, the partial quantities are not getting confirmed in schedule lines. Even if I repeat the steps again and again, partial quantities are not getting confirmed. What could be the reason?

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only confirm the amount of stock that you have available.

Or depending on your config you may not be giving enough time to still process the order after a credit check.

Is the credit check being performed again and the order is getting credit blocked again?

Is this a third party sales order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it's a third party sales order. The credit check will be done again and again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it's not a third party order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the order being credit blocked everytime?

Is the quantity confirmed but when you save the order you get a credit block and the stock confirmation is released?

If it is then the system will not confirm the partial quantity.

What is the item category?

Do you have a grace period for released orders?

Have you set a credit check if sensative fields are changed?

You need to runthrough your config deoending on your situation.

Also when you perform a credit check you can display the reason something has failed.