cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error installing SAP IDES 6.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys,

I'm installing SAP IDES 6.00 in VMWare with Win Server 2003, 2GB RAM. My laptop Spec are 4GB RAM, Core2Duo. I'm installing SAP 6.00 in external hard drive 1 TB. I have been trying for 5 times. And found the same problems in import ABAP. Only 7 completed. Before that only 4. All in the same step.This is the error message RROR 2020-06-30 12:18:31

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2020-06-30 12:18:31 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

Do you think we can run SAP 6.00 in VMware? i want to install SCM too. it is better SCM 5.0 with IDES 4.71 or 6? Does anyone here ever try IDES 4.71 in Win XP Pro SP2? I read from other forum, SAP IDES 6.00 can run in Win XP Pro SP3

Thanks for the answer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can install SAP on VMWARE, but not if its database is ORacle... Oracle does not supoprt VMWARE.

as for your error, read your error mesasge and act accordingly:

For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm installing SAP IDES 6.00 in VMWare with Win Server 2003, 2GB RAM. On my laptop

So as per the note 1173954 The above restriction applies to production environments only.For test, development of training environments you may use Oracle in a XEN or VMWare virtualized environment as these normally are non-mission critical environments where unplanned downtimes are acceptable so you can still proceed with installing Oracle on VMware

i'm not gonna besuccessful with oracle in VM Ware?

Its not the case until unless you can still go with successfull installtion with Oracle on VMware if you try and check the import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.logs for more details erros cause

Please paste the logs

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. So i'm not gonna be successful with oracle in VM Ware? I need to install SCM 5.0, is it okay if i install IDES 4.71?

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oracle will work on VMWARE. I, myself have several Oracle databases running on VMware, but none of hem are in production state.

if you hit a problem with Oarcle, SAP or Oracle will ask you to replicate your problem on a physical system

if problem persists on physical system, they will support you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i read from VMware website, they support oracle.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But i read from VMware website, they support oracle.

Yes - but not vice versa. Oracle does not allow running databases on VMWare:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/virtualization

--> Partner Virtualization Supported by SAP

Here read "Note 1173954 - Support of Oracle for VMWare and XEN"

Apart from that you should just read what you posted as error message:

> CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

> CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log,

import_monitor.log.

Did you check those logfiles?

Markus