cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi_PO_Create1 Tax code not creating what is being sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating PO's from PR's and i check a custom field for tax code if it is set on i then pass it a value of 01 for the tax code.

what is happening though is that the tax code field is having the value "U1".

is this somehow being over ridden behind the scene ??

thanks scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is the tax code '01' maintained .

Regards,

Tanveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

yes '01' is maintained. I was wondering if the tax code is tied to something like the vendor or something else so that it is not letting me overide it, just a thought. Any other ideas ??

thanks scott

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmmm it’s just a wild guess. as I have only HR system access . Its also tied up to material number. Copy that material goto-> MM02 . I remember there is a view where you also define TAX and valuation class.

Hope this’ll give you some clue..!!

This is purely Functional question ..:)

also check

Maintaining the Tax Code :-

SM31 - Table T007A - Tax keys

Click Customizing

FTXP - Maintain Tax Code

Thanks

Saquib

Message was edited by: Saquib Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Saquib,

I will try looking into the Maintaning tax code, we do not use material number for these PO's. They are basically credit card info.

thanks scott

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Check this FTXP - Maintain Tax Code and let me know ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saquib,

Hey i found out the problem is on the config side of the house, they did something and now it is working. thanks for you help again.

Hey i do have another problem that i will post here in a few minutes. I am filling in the POCOND table but it is not creating the new Condition type (FRB1) on the PO. i am sending it the following but it is not creating it on the condition tab.

fs_pocond-change_id = 'U'.

fs_pocond-cond_type = 'FRB1'.

fs_pocond-cond_value = it_po-zfreight.

fs_pocond-currency = it_po-waers.

fs_pocond-itm_number = '000010'.

thanks scott

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checkout thread!!

Thanks

Saquib

josgabriel_martnez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

I got the same problem with tax code using BAPI_PO_CREATE1: I can´t change the tax code, because I'm passing the value, but, once the bapi finished and return...i check out the new PO and it have the tax code defined for the material at master data.

What did your people do (customizing?) to let you to create PO,s with the tax code changed at you desire?

Thanks in advance.

José Gabriel Martínez.