cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SRM Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,My expert :

I have two questions about SRM workflow .

1、 I active invoice workflow "WS10400016"---Auto Approval and the Start Condition . But when I create invoice .the system display "Approval workflow is ambiguous. Inform system administrator ".I do not why? I did not change the Start Condition ,just actived it.Am I right?

2、 I want to know how to use a simple workflow of Confirmation OR invoice (without approval workflow).

Thanks.

BR!

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Alex,

I would change the starting condition to 'simplify' it. E.g. "Gross Amount (EUR) >= 0.00. In this way it ALWAYS would find this one WF and start it (without approval).

Make a note of the 'old' settings, change the starting condition and give it a try.

Hope this helps a bit.

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Franz:

Thanks for your reply.

I did like you said .Configured the start condition "&_CUR001_GrossInvoiceAmount&.>=0.00", then actived it .

But the system still displayed "Approval workflow is ambiguous. Inform system administrator " I do not why.

BR

Alex

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Can you confirm (and I'm sure you can) that in transactions SWB_COND or SWB_PROCUREMENT only ONE starting condition is activated (green). And if there is more than one, that these conditions exclude each other (e.g. one says Amount up to 1000 and the other says Amount from 1000).

Good luck,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,Franz.

I resolved it like you said .\

Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the workflow conditions for the invoice.

looks like system is finding two conditions for workflow start and system does not know which one to use. the workflow conditions should be unique and should not overlap with each other.