cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily Enterprise Manager not found/offline

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on setting up our E2E, I've reached the setup of the managed systems but when I get into it I can't select the Enterpise Manager; it is not an option in the drop down list.

I've gone through and entered the correct server, port, and log-in information correctly as directed during the setup.

We have had our Wily setup for a while now and just are getting around to being able to use. The Manager is setup on a different server using a different platform if that makes a difference; don't think it should though.

Please let me know if you see that I am missing something on this. Thanks for your time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

what version of SolMan are you using? I had the same problem (EhP1) and the newest patch for LM-Service fixed the problem and my Wily EM showed up in the dropdown list.

Regards,

Ingrid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had the same problem.

Deinstalled Wily EM, and re-installed it.

Afterwards it was visable.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the suggestion. I did end up upgrading the EM from 7.2.2 to 8.1.0 but it still didn't help populating that drop down field.

One thing I was not able to do during the installation was the automatic update to the Introscope agent for my Solution Manager system, it is stating that the ISAGENT has either been deployed or is at a later version. The it was last effected was 12/2007 and is still on the 7.2.2 agent. Is there a way to undeploy this to bring in the new one?

Thanks again.