Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDI SoftWare

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I followed below path

You need to install the JDI separately. Go to http://service.sap.com/patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Net Weaver -> SAP NETWEAVER -> SAP NETWEAVER 04 -> NWDI -> JDI 6.40 -> #OS independent.

i can see SAPDEVINF14_0-20000267.sca, JDI ONLINE 6.40 SP14 if i download this is this fine Or is it necessary to download following files if so where will i found these three .SCA's

SAPBUILDT14P_1-20000950.SCA

SAPDEVINF14_0-20000267.SCA and

SAPDEVINFF14_0-20000268.SCA.

i would like to install on Sneak WAS which of SP14 version

is there any prerequisites apart from .SCA files

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you like to install the Sneak Preview SP14, you're in bad luck: That's not available anymore.

It might be easier to download the Full SP16 Sneak Preview from the Downloads section here on SDN. This includes JDI as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal,

If i install WAS SP16 no need to download JDI saparately , once i install WAS SP16 it comes with JDI right? is there any configuration required ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The NetWeaver SP16 Sneak Preview full edition here on SDN comes with JDI, you can see the list of included components yourself by checking the Downloads section. Be sure to read the instructions at the bottom of the page.

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Yes it is necessary to download all the three files. YOu will find these three under JDI Build Tool 6.40, JDI Offline 6.40 and JDI 6.40 respectively.

You have just to deploy these three files and then follow the post installation guide.

Regards

Sidharth