cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BPM in PI 7.1 : BPE_ADAPTER">UNKNOWN_MESSAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have made some changes in Integration process in PI 7.1 and executed my interface, but now it is giving error BPE_ADAPTER">UNKNOWN_MESSAGE. Also it is showing "No object type found for the message. Check that the corresponding process is activated".

I have also checked in SXI_CACHE if the integration process is activated or not. It is showing return code 0.

I have deleted my BPM and created same with a new name and created whole ID part again with a new integration process, but the above error is still there.

The process is getting stuck at the CALL ADAPTER step.

Can anyone tell me where the problem occured exaclty?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Digvijay,

Can u check the IP in ID if it not giving any error. in one of the message Bar available with IP in id you will find the option for checking the cache of IP (note that i am not talking about cache that u see Envirnment->Cache notification). I think some message is missing.

Thanks,

Sunil SIngh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Thanks for replying,

Actually I have created a new integration process wih new name deleting the previous one and then created whole ID part for the new integration process importing the new IP in my ID. Also checked if that new IP is activated in the SXI_CACHE. But still that error is occuring in SXMB_MONI in CALL ADAPTER step. I have not checked the queue in SMQ2 but does it matter as I have created new integration process and ID part agian?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar issue earlier and i was able to solve the issue by checking all the steps in the SXMB_MONI:

Receiver determination and interface determination steps.

if these steps are correct and then you need to check the input message, weather you have the correct message type or nor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naidu,

First delete any queue entries. Then reimport your IP into ID and activate it. Then recheck in sxi_cache and test it.

Regards,

---Satish