cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am going to explain this the best I can.

I have a SAPSR3 700 system. ABAP and JAVA. Running on oracle 10.2.0.2.0. I want to close my JAVA on my PROD system. Basically like you close ABAP:

Example:

-Transaction - scc4

-"Changes and Transport for Client-Specific Objects" - set to "No changes allowed"

-"Cross-Client Object Changes"" - set to "No changes to repository and cross-client customizing objs"

-"Protection: Client Copier and Comparison Tool" - set to "Protection level 0: No restriction"

My question is how do I close JAVA to the same security level as ABAP?

Thanks in regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for all your reply's.

I really appreciate it .

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said before, it doesn't work the same way.

Just make sure that only the right people has access to transport object between your portals. The rest is done via authorizations.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your client is close and system is set to non-modifiable in Tcode SE06 , nothing can be modified, may it be your JAVA based programs or may be ABAP based programs.

Still want to know your exact requirement

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

My exact requirement is: Like you close your ABAP so that no one can makes changes. So do I want to close the JAVA side.

Sorry I forgot to tell you guys this as well it is a XI system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in case of XI system, Please keep your client close and system is in Non-modifiable from ABAP part.

To control on J2EE side, like creation of communication channel, Intregation Directory objects,etc, you have to restrict these part with the help of proper Authorization only.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want any one should deploy any java applications then shutdown your sdm.

I am not sure if this is the correct way or not but can give a try in sandbox and check.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know you dont have any thing to close .but you can user role so that they can access perticular application.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol