cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can you please provide me some insight in to the configuration settings in need to check inorder

1) Workflow should be triggered automatically at order level, when i save the order

For me workflow in not triggering automatically

Thanks

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

If your workflow is not being triggered, it's because there hasn't been a workflow activated for the event of a sales order being created. Here's how I would start checking first:

1) Check the event. Turn on event tracing with SWELS, then create an order and save it. Go to SWEL and execute, and see if object type BUS2032, event CREATED shows up.

2) If it does, then check the Handle/Action column. This is where your workflow will show up when active. If you don't see your workflow there, go to SWETYPV and scroll down to where you see BUS2032 events. Look at the CREATED event. There should be a line with the column Reciever Type showing your workflow.

3) If you see this line, make sure Type Linkage is checked. If it's not, double click and edit the entry. If you do not see this line, create a new entry with your workflow.

If this is complete you should see your workflow show up in SWEL when you create a new sales order... then you know your workflow is activating properly.

Hope this helps,

J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can trigger the workflow from the Output type also using output type 8 ( work flow event )

this can generate other then CREATED event and we can have a spearate workflowe for that

what you need to do is create New output type as 8( workflow ) and Create condition record whre you will give the EVENT for the object Sales order VBAK

then you need to activate workflow in Sweety PV.

Pre condition the work flow / work flow task should have bee ncreated for this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto SWDD.You can use BUS2032 and Created event in the satrt event tab in Basic data field of Workflow Builder. After that , you can add task in that workflow according to your business requirement and assign agent for that task.

Regards,

Hemalatha