cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 ext def problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported SAP NW Java 7.0 Web services as eternal definition to PI 7.1. However when i try to test my scenario using this external definitions giving errors (Messasing Exception) in SOAP receiver adapter.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I have imported SAP NW Java 7.0 Web services as eternal definition to PI 7.1. However when i try to test my scenario using this external definitions giving errors (Messasing Exception) in SOAP receiver adapter.

>

> Thanks,

> Srinivas

are you sure you are getting the exception due to the ED and not due to improper Mapping, CC configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is with extenal def.

This asyn scenario abap proxy to soap. The SOAP reciver communication channel is same as others.

I observed the mapping with xsd:decimal is giving problem. when remove the mapping elements with xsd:decimal, then it is working fine.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I observed the mapping with xsd:decimal is giving problem. when remove the mapping elements with xsd:decimal, then it is working fine.

This means that the value which is passed to the xsd:decimal target field is non-decimal...hence the error....the wsdl is fine...just make necessary changes in your mapping and it will work fine...if not needed then do not map the xsd:decimal field..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The mapping is not a problem. xsd:decimal defined in my ABAP proxy. And i am mapping this to xsd:decimal of exn def.

in the web service it is defined as java.math.BigDecimal. This mapping should be fine.

But, some reason the web service is not accepting it. The same thing works with PI7.0

i am just porting this stuff to Pi 7.1 and getting error is in SOAP reciver adapter.

Thanks,

Srinivasa