cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business area problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

it my process is delivery and billing, actually i have done delivery and than after billing, system generated billing document no but it is not posted to the accounting, because of mistake of business area, but i want change business area in billing document, i don't want to cancel this billing doc , any option is there,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The business area is determined at the sales order level and copied to delivery and invoicing. since a invocie number is created and number generated . the delivery would also have to be reversed

the business area is deternmined using the rules set in spro customisation. if you want a different business are maybe u have to change some of the parameters like division , plant etc

so cancel the invoice, PGI , delivery , change the parameters to get the right business area and then create the docuemnst again

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its only for this document go into debug mode and put the business area so that the document pass to accounting .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto billing doc no

select line item-> goto --> item > item details> account assignment tab check whether business area and profit center are there.

check accounting tab: account assignment grp

check in VKOA w.r.t. acct assmnt grp

OKB9 - check account assignment w.r.t. bsiness area

Thanks,

Mohanprabu, C.