cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default rule PSP does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im getting the error message KD021 "Default rule PSP does not exist" when im trying to create a new project on Tcode CJ20N,

where should i look?,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Christian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>AUTOMATIC PERIODIC ALLOCATIONS>SETTLEMENT>DEFINE SETTLEMENT RULE FOR NETWORK>ASSIGN STRATEGIES AND DEFAULT RULE FOR NETWORK TYPES.

In that check while rul you have assigned for plant, network type combination, if it is PSP then change it to PS1.

Use transaction SE16 to remove the entries from system tables TKB2A and TKB2B where field DFREG = 'PSP'

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Edited by: sudhirreddy on Jun 30, 2009 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies,

i checked in "Assign strategies and default rule for network types" and its PS1,

Any other place where i should check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in the tables as i mentioned, check whether it is 'PSP' or PS1, if it PSP then delete it..

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its PS1,

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are trying to create a network under a WBS element in the Project Builder using a standard network as a template. The network is activity account assigned, but no settlement rules are created for the activities. if i am not wrong.

If this is the case as mentioned above, try to create it manually without the usage of template.

normaly this issue comes only at the time of copying from std templates.

Even try to check in the table TKB2C.

In case if PSP is existing in all the tables along with PS1, try to remove PSP from the table itself and then try again.

PSP is not at all required at later stages.........

EX: in table TKB2A: say 25 entries are there out of that

1) 120 PS1 Networks:to sales ord./WBS el.

2) 120 PSP WBS elements

3) 4) 5) ..................................

Remove the entry PSP from the tables TKB2A, TKB2B & TKB2C. PSP is trying to take the precedence over PS1.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Edited by: sudhirreddy on Jun 30, 2009 4:49 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the setting in SPRO settlementDefine settlement rule for networkAssign strategies and default rule for network.

I think we have manitained PSP there..

Regards,

Nag.