cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change read mode for all queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this should be an easy question for someone. I believe there is a way to change the "read mode" for all queries at once.

Can you tell me how to do that ?

Thanks very much !!

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are u looking for this?

Use transaction "<b>RDMD</b>" to set default <b>read mode</b> and <b>cache mode</b> for all queries on the Infoprovider.

Shylaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keith,

From SPRO setting you can do it for the queries under an infocube.(cube level)

Using RSRT you could do for a particular query

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Doodle,

Since we have hundreds of InfoProviders and are interested in changing the read mode for ALL queries, I wonder if there is not a faster way.

For example, is there an "RS table" that could be updated to modify read mode for all queries at once ?

Thanks !

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Table RSRREPDIR contains the field READMODE...you can look into modifying this if you like...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

Iam not able to change query in my BW system but when i add authorization of SAP_NEW and SAP_ALL ,then iam able to change ,can i make modification in this table and then

change or its a authorization problem.If this issue can be resolved with changing this table, kindly tell me how i have to call this table and wt parameters to change,kindly revert at earliest.I have sent u a mail also,kindly plz check.

Regards,

Saumya

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somya,

I did not see your email, but just replied to your question:

Take a look and let me know...

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

You can set it at the Infoprovider level in SPRO > Reporting relevant settings > InfoProvider properties.

Table RSRREPDIR contains the field READMODE, but I don't think this would be the way to go...

Hope this helps...