cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue concerning the following issue.

When I create a sales order for some certain items a purchase requisition is created. Then a delivery and a billing is created.

All the process is finishing but still the sales order has a status being processed.

In the past when we didn't have a purchase requisition and the process was finishing then the sales order has a status completed.

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its Third party scenario then its standard SAP process, If you dont want to generate automatic PR then do this,

1.Go to VOV7 , Select your item category, Check whether Create Automatic PO is checked, If yes, then uncheck it.

2. Go to VOV6, select your schedule line category, The order type should be blank there., i guess there will be some value...NB or something.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales order status will be completed when you do MIGO-MIRO and invoce the customer finally,please check if you have done all these.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When your sales order Quantity will not be fully delivered ,it will show Beling Processed.

So just deliver the full Quantity of the Sales Order,the status will be changed to Completed.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

When your sales order Quantity will not be fully delivered ,it will show Beling Processed.

So just deliver the full Quantity of the Sales Order,the status will be changed to Completed.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best regards,

Ankur