I have encountered an error which occurred in different actions, such as activation of ODS requests, updating info-provider using ODS, trying to enter info-package, and changing the update mode to delta. The error is:
"SAPLRSS1" or "LRSS1F11"
I was able to find a solution to run the report program RSSM_OLTP_INIT_DELTA_UPDATE on the BW side if there are records not found in tables ROOSPRMSC and ROOSPRMSF in R/3 but appeared in table RSSDLINIT in BW.
I ran the report in BW but nothing is updated to tables ROOSPRMSC and ROOSPRMSF in R/3.
Has anyone encountered this problem and resolved it?
I did not understand your error completely. But it seems to be like you missed some thing some where. IF you can restart the proces from beginnning follow the sequence below.
1) Empty all the contents from your data targets (Cube or ODS)
2) Open your previous init info pacakge in change mode and delete the previous init request. (Scheduler > initialization option for source Systems)
3) Now you have to determine the quanity of the data. If you have hunge amount of data to be loaded in to the cube, you can run full updates first. If you have only a limited no. of records then you can do initialization "init with data transfer" and followed by Delta. If you have huge history to load, you can split the loads using selection options at info package level.
- Another alternative is first run "init without data transfer " followed by delta. Then you can load your history using full lods by restricting in selection options at info package level.
Hope this helps.