cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer number and partner functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any way to get the details if we give customer number as input and ship to party , bill to party and payer will get as out put whose are diffrent to the customer no.

is it possible through SE16 or any standard report for this requirement( there is one table KNVP but it gets all the sp,sh,bp,py details but how to get teh report if they different to customer no)

please suggest any body

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Correct me if my understanding is wrong?

You want to list the different partner function for the customer only when these are different than the input customer?

for example : If one customer SP= A, SH = B, PY= C, BP = D. Then this customer should come into list right?

if this is the case, you can easily achieve this by SE16N.

Go to SE16N,

enter KNVP table, Press enter

You can see 2 customer field : KUNNR and KUNN2,

in KUNNR customer enter your INPUT customer.

In KUNN2 : First click on Options ( second column , O), Select Not Equal to : and enter the same value of the customer and execute...

But this will only work for One by One customer....

The other option is Go with Z developemnet.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your understand is correct, but i require for multiple customers

Is there any way to get the report for multiple customers?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it from SE16n itselfm

As i suggested instead of giving single customer give ranges in KUNNR,

And in KUNN2 , first enter range then click on options and then select "DO NOT SELECT INCLUDE RANGE".

Execute it , and you will get your result. My only concern is if data is too large then there might be performance issue.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SE16, use the table KNVP as you already know and EXCLUDE "0" in the field Partner Counter (KNVP-PARZA) in the input. Then execute, you will get only those SH,PY,BP etc. which is different from SP.

Regards

Amitesh