Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view pdf file version 9.0

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am not able to view pdf file of version 9.0 in DMS.But able to view files created in version 8.0.

For Version 8.0 I am able to view in ECL Viewer.But when I change to * %AUTO%* instead of EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL% I am not able to view.But I am able to see it in C:\Temp folder.

For version 9.0 I not able to view file in ECL viewer EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL% nor %AUTO%.

I checked SAP Note 1308936 - ECL Viewer: Release dates of patches for the year 2009 and SAP Note 1334302 - ECL Viewer 6.0 Patch 3.

Are they applicable to my problem.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

yes Patch 3 should help to solve this issue and made PDF files displayed correctly again. So please download the patch 3 and install it on your PC.

Best regards,

Christoph

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph

Thanks for your Immediate reply.I will definetly try this solution and get back with the result.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Solved the Problem by applying Patch 3.Thanks for your help.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

We are facing similar kind of problem. Users are able to open and see the PDF file of version 9.0 with, but navigation of pages is not possible by scrolling, for multiple pages. User has to click on next button in the toolbar every time, to view next page. Is there any alternate solution for this problem......

Regards,

Punam