cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Incomplete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

When I finished entering the sales order and went to save,the system indicated that the sales order imcompleted,could you guys help me to figure out? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had maintained the condition for mvst,but the sytem said "conditon mvst is missing in pricing procedure A V RVAA01,what's wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the conditin Type in the Pricing Procedure in V/08 mentioned in the error.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

With your help,I almost finished creating the sales order,but I encountered the last error,it said the problem of pricing missing,the system indicated"mandatory conditon MWST is missing",what does it mean? How to solve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you've not maintained condition records for MWST condition type. It is a tax condition type and is mandatory.

please ensure the relevant tax indicators are also maintained in the customer/material master.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Pricing Procedure , you have maintined this Condition Typs MWST as mandatory & Manually entered.Either maintain it manually in the Sales Order or Creat a Condition Record in VK11 regarding the same.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Pricing Procedure , you have maintined this Condition Typs MWST as mandatory & Manually entered.Either maintain it manually in the Sales Order or Creat a Condition Record in VK11 regarding the same.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Before saving the document or when the error occurs, click on EDIT on Menu Bar --> Incompletion Log or (Ctrl+F8) and the system will take you to the details regarding the data which is missing. Then select the data which is missing and click on Complete button, the system will take you that particular field, maintain the data and Save the document.

regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi when I entered the material available ,the system gave me the error that "material availability data must be before goods issue date,my question is that the good had not been issued,how to check the goods issue date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goods issue date determines by taking into consideration the following factors:

The requested delivery date

The pick/pack time

The loading time

The transit time

You can change the date manually during delivery processing.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you try to save the sales order you may be getting a popup box there click on EDIT then you will be getting the data of the missing fields select them and click on continue.

Mostly the plant and shipping point or Net value might be missing

regards

former_member617185
Participant
0 Kudos

click edit to finish another fields which must be inputted .

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because or incompletion procedure assigned in your sales document type (VOV8) , so maintain the missing data and save the docuemnt.