cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create APIs append

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I created a set type and then I created APIs append, but when I carry out BAPI CRMXIF_PRODUCT_SAVE, inserting attributs connected to set type, BAPI goes in DUMP.

What could I do?

Please help me!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you don't have to call any product save FM. When you create a settype, that time all the relevant FM's will be created.

When you attach your settypes to product category, and create a product of this product category, the respective FM's will be called, you don't have to call Product Save specifically.

I hope this answers you question.

If the above explanation is not helping, try FM COM_PRODUCT_SAVE (OR) COM_PRODUCT_SAVE_DB

Regards,

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you don't have to call any product save FM. When you create a settype, that time all the relevant FM's will be created.

When you attach your settypes to product category, and create a product of this product category, the respective FM's will be called, you don't have to call Product Save specifically.

I hope this answers you question.

Regards,

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRMXIF_PRODUCT_SAVE is not a BAPI, but a standard function used in the XIF-adapter to process inbound XMLs or Idocs. It's probably necessary to regenerate the XIF-structures after the enhancement of the set-type. Try using transaction BDFG to check the generated interface.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which function module and object do I have to try?