Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Cost center (group) hierarchy in a ALV tree display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if there is FM or BAPI that can take the cost center group hierarchy (I used the <b>G_SET_TREE_IMPORT</b> to get the cost center hierarchy) and display in an ALV tree display? Need to customize a report painter report which displays a nice ALV tree list of cost center hierarchy at the left and posting details in each cost elements at the right when each node is doubled clicked.

I think I need to create two containers, one display the hierarchy tree, and one displays the posting. However, I cannot get the whole cost center hierarchy displayed with the parent-child node look. I have tried the logic in <b>BCALV_TREE_DEMO</b>. Does not quite fit the requirements.

Anyone has any advice or sample, please share with me.

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are three TREE controls that ALV provides - SIMPLE, ALV and COLUMN tree. You can take a look at a example of each of them in DWDM transaction.

Regards,

Ravi

Note :Please mark the helpful answers

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this demo program .. <b>SAPTLIST_TREE_CONTROL_DEMO</b>

Regards

vijay

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you dont need two containers, you can use splitter container for this case.

bapi for getting CCG details BAPI_COSTCENTERGROUP_GET_DETAIL

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the advices. I was able to accomplish the report display I need using the demo program.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar requirement, I need to show WBS Element Group hierarchy in ALV tree display and also need to change the data on another screen after double click on tree.

Can u refer any sample program, which helped you to get this done.

Thanks

Abinash