Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery PGI getting done though GR not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have an issue wher in the process is

SO is created then a PR is automatically created for the SO , this PR isconverted to PO then GR is being done . Now once there is a GR an outbound delivery is created automatically via jobs using the program RV50SBT1 ,

My problem is when i create a GR on current date and have the posting date as in a future date , I am able to create an outbound delivery and even able to do the PGI

Could u please let me know if this standard SAP , because i think this should not happen , until the GR is not posted the PGI should not get posted

Regards

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some questions about your process...

1. After reading it seems its Third party process as PR is generating and you are creating POs ?

If this is the case then GR will only be statistical and vendor will deliver the goods in this case in your system you can do PGI even if the GR is not done.

2. If its different process , Please explain in some details about your business process.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

The actual process is

A slaes order is created for a plant and scheduled lines are confirmed this generates a PR automatically for the same plant , this is converted to the Po for the same plant ,Now consider there are 10 qty all the documents , i recieve an order acknowedgement is updated in the PO

when i do a partial GR in the system this creates the delivery for the same qty (say qty 3) i.e 1Delivery for 1 GR till the order acknowledge ment date but after the order acknowledge it is creating only 1 single delivery for all the rest qty after the order acknowledge date

Please let me know if i an clear

We are using the program RV50SBT1 for creatin the deliveries

Regards

Ramakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have done GR for PO. Stock will move to "Stock in transit" status. Please check your availability check rule , i think it is considering "stock in transit" stock as well for delivery PGI.

Go to TA - OMB1 and go to define checking rule(use B for DO). Check if "stock in transit" check box is activated.

Edited by: Frank Horlacher on Jun 30, 2009 9:29 AM