cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Multiple Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to pack one or more deliveries simultaneously contained in one shipment.Standard SAP does not allow for the simultaneous packing of multiple deliveries

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Senthil.

Can you please tell me how did you solved this?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Can you please tell me how u resolved it? We are facing the same requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

If you are combining deliveries then i guess you can use the packing for the combined deliveries. I think SAP does not support multiple deliveries into a single packing.

Hope this helps

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ.

i want to create custom transaction to allow the user to pack one or more deliveries simultaneously.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

So do you mean that the custom transaction might give an option to the user to select multiple deliveries and do a single packing??

I am not sure if this can be achieved unless the deliveries have similar Header structures.

Could you provide more info.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

What do you say is correct. Standard SAP does not allow for the simultaneous packing of multiple deliveries contained in one shipment. So i need to create custom transaction to allow the user to pack one or more deliveries simultaneously.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Looks like this might be quite complex as you will have to first build packing instructions to satisfy all the possible combinations of deliveries qty's ~ pallet and carton combination possible in your shipment processes.

May be you might want to consult with ur SD consultant.

rgds

VJ