cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The plant has certain capacity for say fabrication. There are some projects going on and the capacity available would be accordingly reduced from overall capacity. We want to monitor Available capcity at given point of time. How would this situation be mapped in SAP?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can monitor using CM01 work center wise available capacity, CM53 for WBS elements and CM50 also you can use for that monitor.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..I can get the reports for the Work Center. But suppose I have Hierarchy of WC maintained and I want to monitor the capacity at Top level. Is it possible?

Regards,

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check CR08 for work center Hierarchy

Regards,

nag

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit..refer this document...http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/a5/af0f9f8b6511d183b70000e83235ee/content.htm ...it speaks about accumulating the available capacity and capacity requirement to the superior work center in WC hierarchy...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is possible to monitor the capacity at Top level using CR08.

For further details about work center Hierarchies

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/b1/c037a1439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

In this link , there is mention of "You call up the static cumulation when maintaining the version of available capacity of a work center capacity with Extras --> Avail.cap via hier. "

Where we can do this?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Work center change mode capacities tab page double click on the capacity category, it will take you to the next screen where you can enter available capacity of the capacity category. In the same screen top menu path you can find Extras --> Avail.cap via hier. "

Thanks

S.Murali

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

You are right...that field is greyed out in IDES.

One more thing , in CR08 , i am able to see the available capacity. Any clue?

Regards,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atleast u r able to c the available capacity...for me in CR08, i c only hierarchy level, wrk cnt, plant, cap cat & Description not available capacity..

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit..."Avail cap via hier" field is getting active when u select " intervals and shifts" and "interval avail cap" tabs in Capacity header screen and then Extras-->Avail cap via hier...jus hav a look at it..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can use std SAP reports like CM50, CM53, CM55...to see available capacity projectwise or workcenter wise etc., even in date wise

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Jun 30, 2009 10:34 AM