cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending message across clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

wanted to know how to send message across clients. Suppose I have 2 XI servers : one is XI other is PI. I want to send message from PI to XI. how will we configure this scenario? what adapters will be used and what is the message flow ?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check my thread it may be helpful

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If you want to send the the data from the one server to other, you can use file adapter both the sides.In the sender channel you give the XI server details and in the recevier channle give the PI server details. I have done with FTP. But didnt tried with NFS.

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You can check the following blog for some information,he is integrating two XI systems via SOAP,his design a bit complex(uses BPM) but thats as per his requirement,you dont have to use BPM for a simple XI-XI integration

/people/abhy.thomas/blog/2007/01/18/xi-content-certification-in-a-b2b-scenario--case-study

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but i dont still get the point . I have to pick file from NFS of one XI server and drop on NFS of other XI server. How many comm channels will be needed and what will these comm channels do? eg pick file from where to where?