cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Solution Manager message heading?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use solution manger to track issues. When an issue is raised, an email with a PDF attachment is automatically sent to the user responsible to work on the issue. The PDF file contains the details of the issue. My question is how do I change The heading of the PDF document.

Regards,

Chuin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SPPFCADM and select your corresponding Application for customizing.

Choose action defintion and here choose your action which is sending mail ..e.g email to message creator.

Here goto to processing type and you get the name of the standard smartform

Goto smartforms transaction and copy it to z* and make modification as per req...

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

Feel free to get back.

Thx,

Waseem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Waseem.

As I'm not familiar with solution manager, I don't know which application I'm dueling with (th eperson who set it up has long gone). I tried a few different ones and checked the action definitions but failed to get to any screen that shows the Smartform name. Anyway, because I now know it's smartform, I searched and found the Smartform I need. Problem resolved.

Regards,

Chuin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the heading of the PDF from the SMART FORMS which is triggered for that profile.

Check the action profile for that particular transaction Type and change the SMARTFORMS according to your needs.

Feel free to get back.

Thx,

Waseem.