cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI error meessage background report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement that i need to fetch all the error message failures from PI monitor transaction(SXMB_MONI) and this will be a background and send the details for the configured EMAIL address .I need few information on this

1)where this error message will be stored , is there any data base table in which this details are stored .I need to retrive this messages for my report.

2)The program must send mail to configurable Email IDs.how can i configure that e-mail is send to the paticular E-mail ID.

3)This is a background program must able to take parameter for filtering the error message based on the service names.

4) How can i mkae the program to extract the error details for a configurable durations.

This is the requirement , please kindly help me out in this . I dont have any functional consultant to help out this .

Regards,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram

Do you need to configure alerting or do you have a requirement for functionality outside that already provided by SAP?

See the link below for details on how to configure alerting (also there are many SDN blogs and threads about this, have you searched for these before opening this thread?).

Configuring Message-Based Alerting

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/5b/5d1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards

Mark