Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mail's default body message

cryan_marco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I use SAP to send an email to outside (gmail, outlook, etc..), there is a default text appended at the body of the message. I inserted below sample message that I am getting. Is this related to exchange server or in SAP mail? Plese help how can I change this. Thanks.

• SAMPLE MESSAGE *******************

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Regards,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont remember anything in SAP, this is definitely maintained at Mail server. Just to identify this can you send an email from outlook to gmail through same mail server and check if u get this same message attached with your mail. Or just give a call to your exchange server admin and check.

Shailesh

Edited by: Shailesh Mamidwar on Jun 30, 2009 10:53 AM

cryan_marco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, I will just send an email to mail server admin. Thanks.

Answers (0)