cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a setting in Partner Determination that will allow my Z partner to be changed on the Sales Document up until the Billing Document is created? Right now, we can only change my Z partners before the Delivery Document is created. If not in Partner Determination, is there somewhere else that I can make this setting?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOPA , Partner Procedure detail overview remove check against " Not changeable " . Against each Partner Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. I removed the check against "not changeable" for my partner object and I can now change it on the sales order after the delivery document has been created. However, the change is not reflected on the billing document.

I do not have these partner objects listed on the billing header partner determination screens. Should I do that, or is this a copy control. If any one can help me further, I will be much appreciative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have changed partner function setting.changeble and modifible fine--? But in Customer master also you have to change.

Partner data from where it flow to sales order and subsequent document from master data right.

first change the partner function in customer master then automatically it will flow in sales order and delivery and then billing.

I hope you have understood.

Thanks & Regards

surya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your Zpartner is not taking ship to party function ( ship to party cannot be changed " not modifiable" in the delivery document as a standard), this issue can be taken care of through VOPA as suggested in the above thread

Rgds

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Partner Determination Procedures is the right location for what you want to control. Sounds like maybe your current settings only allow change at sales order -- so suggest you take a look & review/update the procedure for delivery...I'm guessing what's set up there currently is where a change is needed to support what you want. Good luck.