cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC header status showing 'Awaiting Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have n-step approval level, when last approvar approves the shopping cart, the line item is showing approved and Header status still showing 'Awaiting approval'. So Purchasing is not able to see shopping cart in Sourcing.

We forcefully approved using SWOT trasaction and now the header status changed to approved.

We are recieving these kind of requests daily from our users, did anyone get this issue and is there any permanent solution to fix this.

your help is highly appriciated.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Even I am facing the same issue. Even if the last approver approves the cart, it header still shows that it is 'Awaiting approval' And it is not happening with all the shopping carts.

Please share what you did to correct this permanently.

Thanks in advance.

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neha, try to code in such a manner that after last approval BADI runs, then make no_further_approval_required = 'X'.

This is erquired as you will see in the log that after finding the last Approval, the background step Determine nest approver runs once more.So u need to make this parameter no_further_approval_required = 'X'.

U can code as

if approval_table is initial.

no_approval_index = 'X'.

endif.

Regards,

Sangvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neha, try to code in such a manner that after last approval BADI runs, then make no_further_approval_required = 'X'.

This is erquired as you will see in the log that after finding the last Approval, the background step Determine nest approver runs once more.So u need to make this parameter no_further_approval_required = 'X'.

U can code as

if approval_table is initial.

no_approval_index = 'X'.

endif.

Regards,

Sangvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

The problem was resloved, i didn't see this thread to reply. The isssue is:

1. The approver recieves the mail for the SC approval and he has substitute approver.

2. The final approval is forwading the mail he recieved to the substitute approver.

3. Then the Subtitute approver clinking on the Log On link from the mail forwared by approver.

In standared substitute should not log on to the system by the mail forwared by another person. there will be problem with workitems sync. i asked my susbtittue approver to log on the the system directly, not through forwared mail. It worked now, the shopping cart was approved now.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

do you have this behaviour with all SCs?

If yes - open an OSS message for that..

If not - run SWO_OBUF

Arshad