cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script Values Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have one strange issue in SAP Script,I have created brand new Print program and Brand new Layout for Purchase order .

Basically it is simple development ,I have configured new output type for Purchase order ,it will have only ekkn data ,when i pass EKKN Data into Form ,Values are disappering.I am writing the code in ENTRY_NEU Routine,I am getting values in print pogram,when i activate the debugger of SE71 then values are disappered.

For testing purpose i used Stand alone program and layout (Same logic ) then i am able to see output properly.

Please suggest me if i am doing any mistake in print program.

Thank you

KS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i feel that ur variables must have not been declared globally...

please declare them globally in sapscript...

means declare them before any of the text elements start in main window, coz main window gets executed 1st.

hope this helps u

Regards,

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babu,

If u r printing values from ekkn it is a standard table and values will be updated in this table only after u save the PO. So you are able to see values in a seperate transaction.If you want to see the values in PO preview you have to save the PO and then see the preview.If you want to see those values before save use FM 'MEPO_DOC_ITEM_GET'. Try to debug a standard PO print preview program to know more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same problem even i had faced.

Then i found that the Variable should be declared globally .

Please try declaring the variable globally and check.

Regards,

Ranjitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

Can you check the data variable you have declared are local variables or global variables?

In order to display the data in SAPscript, you need to declare all the variables as Global.

Hope this helps.