cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast is not following the FC Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have one problem...I have changed the model for Basic Forecast Calculation from Constant to Auto Model. But in Planning book still the BFC calculation is based on Constant Model. We have defined the forecast profile in selection and have defined activities for Mass Processing. In Forecast Profile we have some materials with constant and some with Auto model.

Now my question is what settings should i check that BFC should be calculated by auto model after the job run?

Regards

GC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run forecast in foreground by your forecast profile which has Auto model.

Then check the information on the messages tab,below thwe screen. You will find which modl has considered for forecasting.

If you see that it has chosen constant model, then change the history values to have some trend/seasonal pattern and then run forecast agin and then check the messages to know which model it has considered. You can confirm whenther it is coeectly working or not.

regards

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya

Thanks for your answer!

I already have tried to run forecast in foreground and saw the message....the thing is that it is always picking up the constant model. That's the thing i need that it should pick the automodel.

Regards

GC

Answers (0)