cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business system error while activating in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get an error " Logical system ERPCLNT001 already exists in service | ERPCLNT001

SAP system ID ERP and client 001 already exist in service | ERPCLNT001"

Technical system of type ABAP is created where i have selected my Product and SCV. I created a new business system (ABAP) and selected the techincal system. upon importing and activating in ID i get the above message. can you pls guide me to fix this issue?

thkx

chaks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaku,

Sorry for delay in reply. In Integration Directory, if you click on your business system "ERPCLNT001" --> Click on Service --> go to Adapter-Specific Identifiers. In this you will see the Logical system that is being used. You will have to delete from here and activate as well before you can add the same logical system in another business system.

Please let me know if this helps. My bad should have mentioned this as well in my previous reply.

Thanks,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaks,

A Single Logical System cannot be used in two different Business Systems in XI. Please use either Header Mapping if it is IDoc or have another Logical System created for the new Business System.

Please let me know if this helps or incase you need any further information. I had a similar issue and creating a new logical system helped me resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello jaya,

the issue is soon after activating the assiged BS to the CS in ID. Also the TS for ABAP is created with 6 client information and each carries a different logical name. I assigned my Product in the TS and created a new BS for the ABAP TS. Still when activating i see the error. I checked the BS as in the error log but to that attached is all TS of type third-party. So this is confusing on where to focus on the error and how to fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted all the BS and recreated the BS i needed. Yet the error stands the same. I think the cache is not updating. is there any way to update entire cache for sld?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

clear the cache by using the menu option environment-> clear SLD data cache, to get the updated info from SLD,if you have changed or created any

regards

chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

tried tht too already. but no luck