cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file without IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am trying to do file to file without IR. I see in comm channel Green lights indicating channels r wroking . But i dont see anything in message monitoring ? why i cant see any message in message monitoring?

and i wont see anything moni since there is no mapping ?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>and i wont see anything moni since there is no mapping ?

Ofcourse you will see this in moni as well,its not just mapping which happens on ABAP stack.

you have all the other pipeline steps(receiver determination,call SAP adapter,Interface determination etc) which happens on ABAP stack.

If your message is not in moni,then check the sender communication channel,there would be some error in sender communication channel.

Thanks

Aamir

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>i wont see anything moni since there is no mapping ?

Can see in Sxmb_moni.

> I see in comm channel Green lights indicating channels r wroking .

Are you sure message sent from Source system ?, Green means sucessfully connected, Check the log whether message is sent from source system.

Check the Sxmb_adm settings

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

since there is no mapping . why will i see message in moni? since its the abap stack.

secondly i just see a message in CC that channel is active and configured properly : send and receive. but why i cant see anything in message monitoring?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you dont have mapping you will see a message in moni because all your configuration you will see there.

To see whether there is any error go to communication channel monitoring and see what the error for your channel. Also you should see an error or message in message monitoring also. Please check the time what you are viewing. Put on Today in message monitoring at adapter level.

Regards,

---Satish