cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget/Actual report

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

Is there any way to exclude the actual cost occured on a project through speicific cost elements on Budget/Actual report? since we are entering the budget without considering the costs occured on those cost elemtns.I know we can exclude cost elements from budget availability control in T.code OPTK. Is there any way to exclude them from the report.

Thanks,

Satya

Edited by: Satya Satya on Jun 29, 2009 7:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

Check the cost element reports, in the selection screen provide the require cost element to be display in the report.

S_ALR_87013542 - Actual/Commitment/Total/Plan in CO Area Currency.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is only one possibility where you can exclude the cost incurring on certain cost elements in the configuration, by making cost elements exempted from availabiity control.

But there are options in tolerance limits where you can exclude PR or PO etc.

If you realy don't want to have on budget by certain cost elements then you need to exempt those cost elements in the Budget configuration. Cost> Budget>Exempt Cost Elements.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already specified the cost elements i want to exclude from the availability control. I want to build a report on the actuals less the cost on the excluded cost elements VS Budget.

Does any one know what is the value type for that? I can see in CJ31 assigned values are excluding the cost on the cost elements. But i couldn't find the value type or table for those values.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to CJE5 and copy the std form 12KST1A. Now click on actual column and include the business transaction characters for that. Check for the relevant business transaction and exclude them (which you dont want to include)

Then you can use this report through CJE2.

Hope this helps

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to exlude certain cost elemetns NOT business transactions. Because all the FI documents will use same bus.transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use COEP table for actual costs and filter the excluded cost elements by mentioning #xxx for picking the values for new report.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used Value categorie concept in PS and created a value category excluding the cost elements i dont want and created a report on those value categories. it worked like charm.

Thank you all for your replies.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure all your heirarchial reports which uses the value categories will show only to the extent of cost elements as you mentioned

Rgds

Sudhir reddy