cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP SSO to integrated ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using EP6 SP09 with ECC 5.0. I am creating several SAP transaction iviews using the integrated ITS componment. However, we are unable to achieve single-sign on with this integrated ITS.

When you create the SAP transaction iview, the iview will load a <i>"Invalid host name for issuing SSO ticket"</i> screen asking you to login. However, when you logon to the application the transaction loads.

Are there additional configuration needed in ECC? We have activated the service for ITS > Webgui in the transaction SICF.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin

for this problem u have to configure u r SAP ECC system by making use of STRUSTSSO2 t.code

when u execute this t.code it asks for Verify.der and verify.pse file which has to downloaded from portal server.

the details about this S.S.O is given in this link

SAP AUthneitcation SSO....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/8f/ae29411ab3db2be10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

let me know u r problem is solved or not

Regards,

G.Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After setup of SSO from Portal to Backend please also ensure that the following SAP System Parameter icm/host_name_full is correctly set with the fully qualified Domain Name, that is not just server name (e.g. hugo) but server name and domain (e.g. hugo.mydomain.com)

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Volker,

I think this maybe the issue. I know from the previous standalong ITS the fully qualified Domain Names but be the same in order for SSO to function. However, does not have https setup be causing this issue.

I will let you guys know if this is successful.

Thanks,

Jin Bae

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you add these parameters in RZ10 TA

login/accept_sso2_ticket 1 (to accept SSO2 logon tickets)

login/create_sso2_ticket ( 1: If the server's certificate is to be included in the logon ticket.

2: If the server's certificate is not to be included. )

Best Regards,

Ravikiran.