Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Work List (UWL)

former_member1279004
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

We have UWL working on EP6.0 SP14, we have workflow workitems, notifications and alerts in user Portal Inbox. Is there a way to DELETE

workitems,

notification and

alerts

from the Portal Inbox. Is there any functionality available in portal to delete the above from the user's inbox.

SAP Partner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if I entirely understand what you are trying to do, but if you are trying to remove the tabs from the top of the UWL, there is a property in the iview called "UWL Navigation Style". Change that to "None" and the tabs "Tasks" "Notifications "Alerts" will be removed.

Regards,

Tom

raj_balakrishnan3
Participant
0 Kudos

You can delete these tasks in the backend R/3 using SWIl or Report : RSWWWIDE

Thanks

Raj

former_member1279004
Participant
0 Kudos

Thomas,

In the UWL I have items in the Inbox, if I want to delete an item in my Inbox; is it possible to delete something from your inbox.

SAP Partner

former_member1279004
Participant
0 Kudos

Raj,

We are looking to delete the item from UWL (Portal) and not from the backend.

SAP Partner

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a little icon to the left of the subject on each workflow in the UWL. It looks like three horizonatal lines. Click on that to get a dropdown of options. Delete is one of the options.

Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, answer depends on if the particular type of item you want to delete, supports being deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by thomas, you can select delete option by selecting little icon at end of subject of workitem.

Just in case delete option in not available there, you need to check if by config you disabled this option. you can activate it back. refer to

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fd/8bf6d1b0484ec7ade4369792a22293/frameset.htm">Help for disbling/enabling option in UWL</a>

Hope this helps,

Regards