Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing

former_member372321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured milestone billing plan. In assingment of proposal of milestone billing. system is showing referecne billing plan no.

I would like to where we can maintain reference billing plan number.

1 ) One more confirmation, For implementing milestone or periodic billing plan, process always start with contracts(VA41)? or can i start with sales order (VA01).

2) In the sales order, system is showing billing schedule in billing plan tab, will system automatically generates an invoice one date reached? or do we need manually create invoice? or do we need run any report?

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not manditory to maintain the refernce billing plan number.

Basically you create a contract before creating a sale order as you are going to create many sale orders from the contract.

In that case down payment will be carried out from Contract and partial and final billing will be done on sale order.

Otherwise it is not at all required to have a contract before creating a sale order VA01.

Basically if you are integrating with Project system, you need to generate a billing plan in the sale order from WBS element, which will copy all the milestones in to the sale order billing plan.

When you confirm the milestone in the project the billing block for sale order will be open so that you can bill the customer.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.