cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Process Control 2.5 - Problems with Jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have installed GRC PC 2.5 and RTA in the backend ECC system. I am going with the newly created org structure & process hierarchy and scheduled the job for the own automated controls with the rules SDPRI_01C1_01 & 02 and in the jobminotor it displays '0' exceptions. And in the backend, in T Code GRPCRTA_PC, I am not getting any change records for the selected rules & period, eventhough there are some changes done to the pricing configuration in the backend.

Please suggest how to check whether the RTA functionalilty is working fine or not ? or anything missing in GRC PC

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

I don't have too much information from your description, so I just provide some suggestion.

There are 0 'Exceptions' means no issue found per the defined rules,

1. Pls follow the rule instruction to config the rule, use 'V/06' to change the setting, right?, it's enough, or try to change the detail for the testing.

For SDPRI_01C1_02, make sure the change number match rule criteria.

2. make sure you use the correct timeframe, filter, etc.

Hope it helps.

BR Carlos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj

Solved the issue

Thanks

Ram

former_member192417
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Which SP level for PC 2.5 and RTA are you currently in ? The following two notes are available to correct this error.

1266431 & 1257317.The above two notes are delivered within SP6, though It is better to upgrade to the latest SP for PC and RTA.

Regards

Debraj