cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No master data upload from ECC to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together

today I have opened an OSS Note regarding a problem at our client side.

We implement SAP GTS 7.2 SP08 but I`m not able to upload any master data (customer and/or material) from ECC to GTS. This is my third implementation project. On both projects in the past, I didn`t had such a trouble with this topic in the past.

I searched the whole forum and tried every hint - everything without any success. ;-(

Unfortunately, the OSS Note is in German. But I hope that anyone could help me to find an solution. Thanks to all very much.

Here is the OSS Note:

Keine Initialüberleitung von Kunden- und Materialstämmen OSS-NOTE: 0000637481

Alle notwendigen Supportpackage-Stände für R/3, PlugIn und GTS sind eingespielt gemäss MasterGuide.

R/3 client:-

- RFC Destinationen korrekt eingestellt. Laufen sauber

- Methodenaufrufe korrekt eingestellt

- ALE Verteilmodell korrekt eingestellt

- Änderungszeiger global aktiviert

- Änderungszeiger korrekt eingestellt (siehe unten)

Customer master /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL

Vendor master /SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL

Material master /SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL

- Ànderungszeiger den jeweiligen Funktionsbausteinen zugeordnet (siehe unten)

/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3

/SAPSLL/CREMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3

/SAPSLL/MATMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3

- Nummernkreise für Änderungszeiger angelegt

GTS client:-

- Logische Systeme angelegt und Gruppen zugeordnet

- RFC Destinationen korrekt eingestellt. Laufen sauber

- Methodenaufrufe korrekt eingestellt

- Partnermapping eingestellt

- Organisationsstrukturen angelegt und Buchungskreis bzw. Werken aus

Vorsystem zugeordnet

- Nummernkreise angelegt

Beispiel:

1. Kundenstamm im Vorsystem hat keine PLZ in den Stammdaten. Bei Übertragung nach GTS wird im GTS-System ein Überleitungsprotokoll erzeugt, mit dem Hinweis, dass Kunde nicht übertragen werden konnte aufgrund fehlender PLZ. Korrektes Systemverhalten.

2. Kundenstamm wurde entsprechend im Vorsystem gepflegt. Bei erneuter Übertragung wird angezeigt 0 von 1 Partner übertragen. Ein Überleitungsprotokoll in GTS wird nun nicht mehr erzeugt.

Auch unter Transaktion SLG1 wird im Vorsystem kein Anwendungs-Log

geschrieben. Ebenfalls gibt Transaktion SM58 keine Fehlerhinweise.

Edited by: Andreas Drees on Jun 29, 2009 3:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated the Business Partner at role level in GTS.

Thanks

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We found out the error. We had big trouble with the numbering schemes. Seems that the numbering scheme for material master data what we had created was changed by another project which is still running parallel.

So now, it works fine.

Thanks to all for your support and your helpful answers.

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Please checnk if during master data transfer your RFC is getting called or not

e.g

Please check if your RFC for Customer Master transfer is getting called or not

In order to check the same do following step.

1. Before running the program to send customer to GTS switch on debug mode by putting /h as tcode.

2. Run the program to send the Customer to GTS,

3. Set break point at statement RFC.

4. Press F8 to excecute it will stop at CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS if RFC is getting called , if it is not stoppoing at this that means some error is happening on ECC side .

as you mentioned you are not getting any log either in SLg1 or Sm58 , now can you check if there is any dump happening once you try to transfer master data by going into tcode ST22, that coul dgive you the error detail.

KInd Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Thanks for your hint. I tried the steps and yes - the programm stops correct at the CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS if RFC is getting called. So the problem must be on another side.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please check if there any dump getting created by going to Tcode ST22. in ECC

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

no. There has no short dump happen until trying to upload a debitor. The short dump log (ST22) is empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

As now you know that RFC is getting called so dat will be getting oushed to GTS and If you are not getting any log in SLg1, then i would suggest to create the variant for each RFC FM in respective master data case e.g '/SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS in case of customer master in GTS .

you can get the detail of the value ( data ) which is getting pushed to GTS through RFC FM while you try to transfer the Master data by following the step i menntioned in my first reply.

once you have variant created for each FM , exeucte in GTS directly that wil give you error which can give some lead. and probably you can get it debuggefd also in GTS to know the excat error.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

I`m not really sure if I understood you correct. I should create variants of the existing message types (/SAPSLL/DEBMASxxxx) or of the FB (xxxSynchronize_R3)? And then I should execute them directly in GTS? How can I do this? Maybe you cou send me a short "step by step" instruction?

Thanks very much for your time supporting me!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I m saying to create vsariant for respective RFC FM of differemt master data.

/SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS --Vendor Master

/SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS -Customer master

/SAPSLL/API_6850_SYNCH_MASS --MaterialMaster

1.Follow the step i mentioned in mt first reply to stop at respective RFC FM

2. you can see the details of the data getting pushed to GTS .Different table you can see here with data

3. In GTS go to tcode se37 and put your rfc FM and press on execute.

4. You can see the same Tables here what you see in ECC when you are in debugg mode. get the detail from ECC plug in here

and execute it . If some error it will show in result. You can also get it debugged from you r technical person.

Kind Regrads,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

thanks very much for your instructions. We created the variants and debugged it. Now fe found out, where the error occurs.

The call function for calling GTS "/SAPSLL/API_1006__SYNCH_MASS" gives us following message:

"Not just yet all adress numbers are collected."

Then on the other hand the SAP Basis suppors gaves us a possible solution. They told us:

The problem occurs, because the tables TBD24 and TBD62 are not filled correct.

Please use the following steps to correct this:

- Transaction BD53

- Select Message type (/SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL, etc.), change mode

- Choose segment (mark an unmarked segemnt)

- save

- Delete the activated segment

- Activate change pointer

- in TA BD60 set up the function module correct (/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3)

The tables should filled correct after these steps. You can check it with report /SAPSLL/PLUGIN_CHECK_R3.

So I we went through these steps - but without any success. I`m getting crazy. ;-(

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andreas,

Can you please let me knwo what is the message class for the error you getting after running the FM "/SAPSLL/API_1006_SY

NCH_Mass in debug mode.

Kind Regards,

Sameer