cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Menu Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I login to solman system, I am not able to see the standard SAP Menu structure. It is happening for all the users in solman. In other systems, it is showing the SAP menu correctly. Is there any setting do I need to change and where the SAP Menu structures are saved. Could you please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the start menu to s000 in transaction in ssm2 for all or su3 for your own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk with your user account tat u have defaulted with AI_SOLAR menu in SU3->DEFAULTS->START MENU.

Thx,

Waseem

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which roles are assigned to your user?

Are menus assigned to the roles? Check with transaction PFCG, enter the role and goto to tab "Menu".

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SSM2 the initial menu is set as AI_SOLAR. But when we login it is not showing the same menu as we see in ECC and CRM. It is different. We want to have the same menu as we see in all other systems. Where can we chenge it. Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundara

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> In SSM2 the initial menu is set as AI_SOLAR. But when we login it is not showing the same menu as we see in ECC and CRM. It is different. We want to have the same menu as we see in all other systems. Where can we chenge it. Please suggest.

>

Hi Sundara,

Are you refering to the SAP Standard Menu with System, Help or you looking for the easy access menu in left navigation?

Which menu entries are you expecting?

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am locking for SAP standard menu.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the 2nd icon from left on the top right corner or use CTRL+F11 to get the SAP STANDARD MENU.

Thx,

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction SU3 can add manually the menu AI_SOLAR as default menu (in tab Defaults). And then activate the user menu afterwards (Ctrl + F10).