cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing CO versions in project planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have saved two CO versions of my project. When i go to the project planning board the approved plan column is full of data and looks great but the other version as no information. I have SAPALL so this isn't an authorization issue. Can someone please help me work out was is wrong?

Thanks a lot

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically there are possibilities of creating Plan version.

1) one you can create in CJ40 by manually feeding the Version ex:0,1,2 etc....

2) create one version in CJ40 and copy the same to another version in CJ9BS.

once the versions are created make the changes of values in the respective versionand save the changes.

Please check the version comparission in S_ALR_87013539 - Project Version Comparison: Plan.

Comming to plan board which fields did you picked up for comparission?

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I have been creating my CO versions in CJ9FS and using S_ALR_87013539 i can see that the data has been copied correctly. When i then go back into the project one of the versions is shown correctly but the other is still blank.

Anymore ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you let me know, which fields you have selected in the planning board?

Project cost Plan field will always pick the values from '0' version, comming to other versions which field did you select for displaying the values?

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 'approved plan' and 'baseline cost plan'

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to planning board and check which profile has been assigned to "Costs/Revenues" in the "change std values in Project Planning board".

After picking that profile go t-code OPT7 and go to display by selecting the profile and maintain the Cost plan versions in the General data Tab.

later return to planing board check the values......

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your problem resolved?

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Answers (0)