cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error adding bundle -JCO RFC Provider setting for SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to configure JCO RFC Provider for SLD setting. But when I try to create JCO RFC Provider SAPSLDAPI_PRO through Java Visual Admin, I got pop up error: "Error adding bundle"

The JCO RFC Provider is did exist (I could see it in the left column) but it is in stop status and I cannot start it. Whenever I tried to start it manually the same error appeared. Due to this situation, my SAPSLDAPI RFC connection in my SAP ECC (SM59) is always error.

Please help me solve this error.

Thank you

Best regards,

-Evie-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evie,

Please check the trace as mentioned by Mike Puzankov

. this could be due to gateway problem. Please add the gateway port in the Java System. for more details refer the note 52959

regards

Anand.M

Message was edited by: Ananda Krishna Marri

0 Kudos

I have the same problem , created a JCO and got the "error adding Bundle, See log for detail", when i change the user of that JCO to a "All Right" user from another JCO, things work just fine, later i find out that I have 'forgotten' to create the user in the ABAP system, I think I am the only person doing that

/Bent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you right, i did the same mistake now it's working fine.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evie,

You can check defaultTrace (e.g thru VA=> Log Viewer) file for more info on what happening with your JCO RFC.

One possible issue is that a user you specified in the JCO RFC settings doesn't have proper RFC auth. on the backend (ABAP).

Regards,

Mike