SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Pricing - conditions created on EAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have such issue in Retail system:

I have Sales Prices created on EAN codes (table A607), but some of the EAN codes are not existing any more in article master data (table MEAN), and when try to delete condition I get error message that such EAN is not assigned any more to article.

Is it possible to delete such price conditions in any way?

Regards,

kbordzan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I asked a pricing developer - His response: He can not investigate Table A607 because it is within your client area. Therefore I can not help you here within this free forum. Also, there is confusion how this could happen in first place - how did you guys delete the EAN's without having the system to bring up an error message that you can not do that!

I believe there is really nothing else than creating the missing EAN's by hand - described by the first reply to this question.

Best Regards,

Markus

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

solution :- Try mainatining the EAN codes once again in the Article master data (Basic view , additional EAN).. and then delete..

jonk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I asked a pricing developer - His response: He can not investigate Table A607 because it is within your client area. Therefore I can not help you here within this free forum. Also, there is confusion how this could happen in first place - how did you guys delete the EAN's without having the system to bring up an error message that you can not do that!

I believe there is really nothing else than creating the missing EAN's by hand - described by the first reply to this question.

Best Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like we don't have check that there is price existing or deleted EAN code.

A607 is the standard SAP table for sales prices created on EAN code.

Thank you for your help!