cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation and PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any way one can link a PR to a Reservation both created manually.

Regards

Nandini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its option not available,

Resrvation based onmaterial consumption point of view , the resavarvation for whom ( cost centre ,,,) to consume.

Regards,

Andra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means you want to see the report on materail basis and in output u r expecting all the reservations and PR created for this materail.

You can link table EBAN and RESB

Please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok let me try doing it . Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating Reservation using MB21 AND then PR is using ME51N.

Please let us know why u want to link...is there any thing which u r entering common in both..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item entered in reservation and PR is common . I want to link the two so that I can see what action has been taken against a reservation made .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check in EBAN table.

This table will give you both the fields Reservation and PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EBAn table both exist but I need to make input somewhere so that reservation can be referred when PR is made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not understandable, be Clear.

PR can be created manually by ME51N

Reservation can be created by MB21

If your query mean to say that is it possible to Create the Reservation by PR or Reservation creation from PR.

It is possible to link the Reservation to PR in PM & PS Modules

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reservation is created using MB21 AND then PR is made by using ME51N .

I want to refer the reservation made by MB21 to PR being made using ME51N . So that we can do a linking between the two.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reservation is created using MB21 AND then PR is made by using ME51N .

I want to refer the reservation made by MB21 to PR being made using ME51N . So that we can do a linking between the two.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It is not possible to create the PR with reference to Reservation by MB21 or automatically.

System has not provided any link for that to take the PR creation by Reservation.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already created a reservation (for 100 bags of cement and reservation number is 1121) from project systems. I chose the material (100 bags of cement) and selected item category L (stock). Since this material is stock, hence a reservation number is generated NOT Purchase requisition.

How do you link then the reservation number to the Purchase Requisition? I am trying to create Purchase Requisition in ME51N with reference to the Reservation Number (which was created in PS) but i don't see any field where i can input the Reservation Number Created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already created a reservation (for 100 bags of cement and reservation number is 1121) from project systems. I chose the material (100 bags of cement) and selected item category L (stock). Since this material is stock, hence a reservation number is generated NOT Purchase requisition.

How do you link then the reservation number to the Purchase Requisition? I am trying to create Purchase Requisition in ME51N with reference to the Reservation Number (which was created in PS) but i don't see any field where i can input the Reservation Number Created.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are creating PR with reference to maintanace order, you can find the link between PR and Reservation.Because system will create reservation number for all the PR created wrt Maintenence order.